"Online design for people involved in positive social and environmental change."
Boojum Pty Ltd is an Australian-owned private company based in Victoria. It was established in 2003 with a specific goal:
To help organisations involved in positive social and environmental change to become more successful in achieving their goals.
The main way we do this is through the design and development of digital media, such as websites and database applications that improve organisations' ability to:
- and grow their activities.
The benefit to our customers is that we are committed, not merely to delivering bits of software, but to furthering their reach and power. The benefit to us is that we work with great people on projects that we believe in.
How do we define positive social and environmental change?
Positive social change means:
- greater social justice and individual dignity
- more access to better education
- improving the quality of communities and improving the conversations that happen between communities
- less consumption and materialism
- more meaning and imagination.
Positive environmental change means:
- repairing the damage we've done, and giving back space and opportunity to other species
- valuing and defending natural habitat and biodiversity for their own sake
- better coexistence between humans and other species.